Whether you want to be a sports journalist, video game blogger or movie script writer, publishing in multimedia format is critical in this new age. Create an Exercise about your favorite athlete or celebrity on Edore.
You can fill an exercise with content, images, videos etc. Just go to http://edore.org/exercise/add/.
When you are done, publish it and ask your peers to give comments.Using Peyton Manning as an example, you can:
1) Start with some solid writing about Peyton Manning.
"In spite of his storied success in the NFL, Peyton remains a down-to-earth and humble athlete, committed to refining his game one day at a time."
2) Show Peyton Manning about to throw the football in an image
3) Showcase Peyton getting interviewed in a video:
4) Include links, such as trivia about Peyton:http://www.ducksters.com/sports/peyton_manning.php
5) Put in some questions involving Peyton. These can be open-ended or not.
E.g. I think Peyton Manning's favorite celebrity is:
Of course, pick whichever athlete / celebrity / person you want.
Start by going to http://edore.org/exercise/add/
.Relevance to Common Core:
Across Grades 3 to 12
ELA-Literacy.W.[3-12].6 (Internet Publishing)